Interested in shooting on our range? We have designed a quick guide explaining our requirements, process, dress code and more. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Guest Services Team or swing by the facility. Please note, that we are requiring face masks to be worn within the facility.
Thank you for your interest in shooting with us, see you soon!
Range Usage Requirements
- A non-expired Range Card or Membership Card
- Proper photo identification based on your citizenship status:
- U.S. Citizens: Non-expired U.S. Driver’s License, U.S. State Issued Identification Card or Passport
- Non-U.S. Citizens: Non-expired Passport
- Proper attire: Closed-toe shoes are required. No tank tops or low-cut shirts.
- Age requirements must be adhered to. The minimum age to shoot on the range is 12 years old, with a parent or legal guardian. Guests must adhere to all Triangle Shooting Academy age requirements.
4 Easy Steps to Get Out on the Range
Watch our Safety Video and complete our range waiver which is provided above. You will need to decide which card you would like to obtain once you arrive to the facility.
- Range Card: Valid for 365 days from purchase ($15 Value)
- Membership Card: Valid based on Membership Level (Avg. Value $595)
Once you watch the safety video, you will be redirected to our Range Waiver. All information provided on the waiver must identically match your photo identification. We ask that you complete all background questions carefully and truthfully.
Present your proper photo identification to Guest Services during your next visit. At this time, you will complete payment and receive your physical card. Range Cards are paper material and state your basic information. Membership Cards are plastic material and state your membership level and basic information.
- If you have not watched the safety video and completed the waiver prior to your visit to the facility, you will be required to complete the requirements in-store on our iPad. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your desired range time.
Once you have obtained your range card or membership card, you will be directed to the range counter. Please keep your range/membership card and photo identification out and ready for the range counter team to collect.
Payment for range time, ammunition, firearm rentals, targets and ear/eye protection will be collected at the range counter prior to entering the range.
Single Shooter 1 Hour
Lane Share 1 Hour (2 Shooters)
Single Paper Target
After payment, you will be assigned a Bay and Lane number. Our Range Counter Team will point you in the direction of your assigned lane.
ON THE RANGE:
Once you arrive in your lane, place your range bag or rental bin on the bench with all firearms pointed downrange.
When your target is hanging and you are ready to send it downrange, press on the touch screen that is located on the top left of your lane. This screen will permit you to type in your desired distance.
Our range safety officers are some of the most knowledgeable and friendly individuals we know! If you have any questions or comments while in the range, just flag them down for assistance. You can easily identify our RSOs from their bright red shirts!
Ear and eye protection must always be worn inside the bay. If you need a break or to readjust your protective gear, please let an RSO know and then exit the bay and airlocks to do so.