Thank you for your interest in enrolling!
We’re excited that you are interested in enrolling in one of our educational courses. We ask that you take a minute and read over our registration policies as well as a few reminders.
- Registration for all classes ends two days prior to the class date.
- If a participant were to fail a course, they may retake the course one time at no additional charge. Refunds on failed courses will not be made.
Please note you are required to give a 48-hour notice if you are unable to attend the course for which you have registered. If you fail to give this notice, or you no-call/no-show to the class, you will not receive a refund. You may register for another class at full price.
If you need to reschedule your course, this also must be done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to avoid losing your class fee. You may reschedule or receive a refund if you contact us at least 48 hours before the class. Questions and comments may be directed to Annie at Annie@triangleshootingacademy.com. Thank you.
A few reminders…
1. In order to shoot on the range, a range waiver MUST be completed prior to the beginning of class. If you have not filled out the waiver before you can do so by clicking HERE! Please be sure to read the questions carefully and complete it in its entirety.
2. Please keep in mind that proper attire must be worn to shoot at Triangle Shooting Academy. No open toe shoes, or high heels. We suggest comfortable tennis shoes. No low cut, see-through or cropped shirts, and pants are to be worn at waist level. This dress code is in place for your safety and to prevent hot brass from making contact with your skin. Triangle Shooting Academy reserves the right to refuse anyone to shoot at our facility for dress code.
3. Please check in at Guest Services upon arrival at Triangle Shooting Academy. A copy of your driver’s license will need to be taken. Please inform a Guest Services team member if you need a rental for your class.
4. If you are interested in a range card, which will allow you access to the range for one year (lane fees apply), please let a customer service representative know when you check-in. You will be able to purchase one for $15.00.
5. If rental guns are provided as part of your training or if you plan to rent a gun, please be aware that the ammunition must be purchased from TSA. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class to purchase any ammunition or other supplies you may need.
6. If you plan to eat at TSA Cafe, please arrive early to your class so you can order in advance and prepay to eliminate any delays in class. Be sure to check out TSA Café’s menu for your lunch.
For any questions or clarification, please feel free to contact our class coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (919) 802-2040 Ext 117.