Defensive Pistol 4
January 25 • 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$125
4 Hours – $125
Prerequisites: Defensive Pistol 3
This is the fourth course in the Defensive Pistol Series. Shooters will learn to shoot from and use cover and concealment. Students will learn how to engage multiple targets both stationary and while on the move. Students will master shooting and critical gun-handling techniques while moving and from unconventional positions such as prone, kneeling, and seated. Shooters will learn to “get off the X” and maneuver on single or multiple targets. Attendees will also become familiar with extreme-close-quarters and contact-distance shooting. TSA’s instructors will ensure that students learn and practice these advanced skills in a safe, controlled environment. As with all of the Defensive Pistol courses, if you have received your Concealed Handgun Permit we strongly recommend that you take this course.
Objectives and Topics Covered:
- Shooting while moving
- Working from unconventional positions
- Extreme-Close-Quarters and Contact-Distance Shooting
- Engaging Multiple Targets
- Using Cover and Concealment
- Reloading and Clearing Malfunctions on the move
- Semi-Automatic Pistol (Furnished by the student, no rentals, no revolvers)
- Magazines (Minimum 3 – Recommended 5)
- Live ammunition 500+ rounds (Furnished by the student)
- Pistol Holster (Strongside, outside-the-waistband, must cover the trigger guard)
- Magazine Pouches (Minimum 2)
- Flashlight (High output, click-on-off tail cap, with pouch or pocket clip)
- Sturdy Belt that fits holster and magazine pouches snugly
- Eye & ear protection
- Notebook and pen (note taking is strongly encouraged)
Payment is required when you register in-store and online.
Individual & Family Members: 10% OFF
Corporate Members: 15% OFF
VIP Lifetime Members: 20% OFF
Please call guest services with membership number to receive discount code.
You are required to give a 48-hour notice if you are unable to attend the course for which you have registered. If you fail to give this notice, or you no-call/no-show to the class, you will not receive a refund. You may register for another class at full price.
If you need to reschedule your course, this also must be done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to avoid losing your class fee. You may reschedule or receive a refund if you contact us at least 48 hours before the class.
Questions and comments may be directed to Annie at Annie@triangleshootingacademy.com. Thank you.