Most people who purchase their first firearm end up replacing it because it does not meet their needs. This is because they did not know what to look for in their first firearm. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from trained professionals in the firearms industry.
This course is intended to educate first-time firearm buyers on how to select and purchase the best firearm for them. Topics will include types of firearms, defining your firearm’s purpose and firearm storage. This course will cover the requirements, permits and process of purchasing your first firearm.
Already have a firearm? This course also assists those who have purchased a firearm that does not fit their needs or those looking for more information on how to choose the best firearm for them.
Some questions that will be answered:
- What permit do I need to purchase a pistol?
- How do I get a permit?
- What is the difference in a carry or home defense firearm?
- How much should I spend on a firearm?
- Why do firearm prices vary so much?
- What firearm would be best for a female?
- How should I store my firearm?
Participants should bring a pencil and notebook for taking notes.
This class usually fills up quickly, but we try to offer it at least once a month.