Triangle Shooting Academy is happy to partner with Silencershop.com to meet the needs of our customers in a timely manner. A few points regarding processing are listed below.
- To purchase a silencer or SBR, the customer must build a free account with silencershop.com
- Fingerprints will be collected in-store on a SID kiosk (Do not bring in a fingerprint card)
- The customer will upload a passport-style photo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a trust document is utilized for a transfer, each responsible person on the trust will have to build an account and complete transfer paperwork
- a $205.00 tax stamp must be purchased at Silencershop.com for each silencer or SBR
- There is no additional fee for the SID Kiosk service if the firearm is purchased through TSA or Silencershop.com
- A $40.00 fee will be collected if the customer uses our Silencer Shop Kiosk when using another dealer for their silencer or SBR purchase
- All NFA purchases and transfers require the customer to sign Triangle Shooting Academy’s NFA Transfer Agreement
- If applicable, the NFA transfer fee of $100 must be paid before Triangle Shooting Academy will sign the Form 4 to initiate NFA processing. This is done at the time of signing TSA’s NFA Transfer Agreement.
- Triangle Shooting Academy reserves the right to refuse any NFA transfer, firearm transfer or sale of such item.
Keep in mind that all the steps listed above can be completed in-store in 30 minutes or less.
- Do not bring in pre-filled form 4.
- To purchase a silencer you must be 21 years of age
- Buyer must be a North Carolina Resident
- An official government photo I.D. that states current residence is required
- i.e. NC Driver’s License, NC Identification Card, etc.
- A North Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit is no longer required for the purchase of a silencer
Tax stamp and entire price of the silencer are paid up front.
NFA Transfers: Triangle Shooting Academy may receive NFA transfers from anyone except Bud’s Guns and Tombstone Tactical. All NFA transfers from FFL to FFL Dealer are $100 and can be made by contacting Ethan via email at Justin@triangleshootingacademy.com.
● Triangle Shooting Academy does not transfer Destructive Devices
Form 3: transfers from dealer to dealer
Form 4: transfers from dealer to individual/trust
Any NFA Transfer approved and not picked up within 30 days will be subject to cancellation. Exceptions may be made under extenuating circumstances (i.e. extended jury duty, active military duty, etc.)
See Silencershop for a complete list of available brands.